Rural

Properties

Rating 3.5 Stars with 2,230 ratings
Released over 8 years ago
Size 1.44 MiB

(short preview of full seamless looping track)

Rural

Escape to the peaceful, pleasant sounds of the springtime countryside. Rural areas are isolated areas with low population density. Today, 75 percent of the United States' inhabitants live in suburban and urban areas, but cities occupy only 2 percent of the country. Rural areas occupy the remaining 98 percent. About 91 percent of the rural population works outside of the farming or gathering industries, often commuting to urban areas. The 10 percent who still produce resources generate 20 percent of the world’s coal, copper, and oil; 10 percent of its wheat, 20 percent of its meat, and 50 percent of its corn.
Price
$0.99

Look for similar items